Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars...go DIRECTLY to the GAP!

OK- here's my nugget of wisdom for today... Gap essential jeans. If you are a mommy, you NEED them. Seriously. Go to the Gap today. And, don't bitch at me that 65 dollars is too much for jeans (BONUS-as of Oct. 10th, they are on sale!). You will wear them eleventy seven thousand times. They are worth it... GO!!!

I'll be brutal... unless you are Heidi Klum, your midsection isn't what it used to be. You know it! Low, low rise jeans are your enemy! They are displaying to the world what you are trying so desperately to hide! Enter Gap essential jeans. They aren't going to come up to your nipples, but they aren't low rise. I mean, they're still below the belly button (don't freak out on me!) but they come up just enough to suck "it" all in! Amazing! Try them on! You'll see! AND, because they sit closer to your natural waist, you will probably be in a size SMALLER than normal (the Hallelujah chorus should be playing in the dressing room)!So, go! Right now!

And one other thing- get the dark wash! It's really slimming and dressier than the more faded colors, besides NO ONE should be in light denim anymore! P.s. If anyone who is NOT a mother would like all of my old size 8 jeans that are low, low rise, I'll gladly donate! However, if you've had kids, I won't enable your fashion faux pas! Gap essential is the only jean I'll be wearing from this day forth!

GO!!!

5 comments:

BB said...

i LOVE gap jeans, but i need to get more since they are having a sale! you rock, truvie! thanx!

AM said...

thank you for this tid bit.

Priscilla said...

But my light jeans are so sessie...they are my "cute-butt" jeans.... ='(

Jennifer Carter said...

I will gladly take your jeans. But I'm not a size 8, and I'm a mom! Oh well. Guess this blog wasn't about me! lol

Truv, you rock. I need my Gap Essential jeans and my Essential Truvie!

BB said...

i miss you. come back SOON! :)